Nov 13, 2010

Join "The Girlfriend Group" and grow your network!

I had the pleasure of attending a networking event hosted by The Girlfriend Group at Saks Fifth Avenue in Tysons Galleria this past spring. In attendance was the most fabulous group of professional women you will ever meet! The ladies were uplifting, encouraging and they all exuded confidence as if they were ready to take the world by storm!

The day was filled with mimosas, ice-breakers, catered lunch, and a make-up lesson by none other than the Chanel make-up team. To top it off, we received fabulous gifts and discounts for Chanel! I left with so many great connections and hopefully some budding friendships!

I wholeheartedly support The Girlfriend Group movement and recommend it for anyone who wants to network with positive, acccomplished women. This group is total "Grown-Up Girl Power!"
More about the Girlfriend Group:

The Girlfriend Group is a global online community for women. We are a highly inclusive movement and promote women helping women in all aspects of life. We are a diverse, highly dynamic group of women that aspire to Network.Share.Encourage.

Visit The Girlfriend Group's website today!

No comments:

Post a Comment